The iconic, long-running rock and roll band Motörhead is celebrating 40 years as a band this year, which included the release of their new album, Bad Magic. In his review, editor Mark Deming wrote that the album has the ability to "kick your butt and blow out your speakers," and if that sounds like something you'd like in your life, we're offering one AllMusic reader the chance to snag a free copy of the new album on vinyl, as well as a new portable Crosley turntable to play it on.
And there are two ways to enter for your chance to win (choose only one):
1) Log in with your AllMusic account—or sign up if you aren't already a user—and comment on this post with the name of your favorite Motörhead song. Be sure to register with an email address you check regularly, because that's how we'll notify you if you are selected.
2) Mail us a letter or postcard with the name of your favorite Motörhead song, plus your contact info (email address, Twitter handle, or phone number) to AllMusic HQ, postmarked by Monday, October 5.
ATTN: Motorhead Giveaway
206 S. Main St., #225
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Bad Magic can be ordered via Amazon, and the turntable is courtesy of Crosley.
• Giveaway begins Monday, September 28. Winners will be selected on Friday, October 9.
• Winner will be contacted via the contact info they provided, so be sure to register with a valid email address that you check regularly.
• If no response is received from winner within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn from the pool of candidates.
• Must have a United States mailing address (due to taxes, customs regulations, and the complexity of international sweepstakes rules).
• Must be over 13 years of age to enter.
• One entry per household.
Are you a publicist or manager looking to do a giveaway through AllMusic? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.